- a national and international program for the artistic
and theoretical exploration of art and telecommunications
- an "on air" gallery for live and recorded projects.
Radio as the site, content and context of art.
- an interface providing international artists of
various backgrounds and traditions with access to the means of production,
expertise and broadcasting available in public radio at the end of the
- an agency for realizing artistic projects which
connect radio with other material and immaterial public spaces and art
spaces -- projects that create images of the electronic/digital communications
landscape of the present and future.
- an organizer of international lectures and symposia
on the theory of art in data space.
- a producer and publisher of:
- contributions to Austrian and international
- periodicals, symposia and festivals,
- publications on the theory of art in electronic
- audio CDs
- On Line projects and information: KUNSTRADIO